Jesus' 1. entire message

The text of Jesus' 1 entire message   can be found here

I am Jesus. Let me welcome everybody who is listening to, watching and seeing us, with love, as I would like to tell you a story in which I am, in which my love got embodied and in which I failed also. I had a feeling, a force when I got down here to the earthly world that I would be able to create purity in people’s life, and open their hearts to themselves and to other people here in the earthly world. My faith was strong and I had all the abilities to create this harmony and love in people’s hearts that they really experienced up there. You would be and would have been able to create this in you and I thought that I would help you by getting born and teaching you about purity, honesty, harmony and love. I would have liked to teach all the virtues that you used to represent up there in the heavenly world and what I was trying to pass on to you down here. But so much hardship, fatigue and sorrow burdened your daily lives that you were unable to absorb the energies I represented. You were unable to surrender yourselves to the feelings that I tried to urge towards you and transfer to you in impulses. You were unable to understand why I had come down. You could not and have not been able to comprehend even to this day what my aim was with it. You say that I was a redeemer and that I had to get born to take away the sorrows of the earthly world and all the pains from here, the earthly world. I did not come to do this. I got born in order to create harmony and peace in your hearts and already to start an aspiration for purification that could make our world better. That prompts people to smile when facing each other and say that they can lead balanced and happy lives. That makes people say when looking at each other that ‘I accept you as you are and I would not like you to be different because this is how you are valuable to me.’ From up there, when I got born I felt that I had all the strength, all the faith and all the energy to activate the love frequency and energy in the whole earthly world I represent up there. Our inner transformation is worth the most and they gave up on me taking refuge in their inner despair. People thought that I was not pure; people thought that I represented impure energies and I could not create harmony and peace on Earth. But let us examine it more closely. I left this earthly world among immense excruciation and hardship and an image was created of me, a picture in which they actually glorified me and said that I had in fact represented pure and honest love. You say prayers for me and to me, you pray to Virgin Mary and all the archangels of the heavenly world so that you can change your own lives and would be able to experience love. Prayers are no longer sufficient. When I got born, I thought that I would be able to create the possibility for you to create a world around you without prayers but by using your conscious energy to create a world around you in which you can experience the purity and honesty you have brought down from up there. Let me point out again that I did not think I would not be able to fully complete my mission. I did not think that I would be powerless to complete all I had planned up there. This is not what I had planned. I would have liked to create the happiness and harmony in every person’s heart and the possibility for you to realize it yourselves. And tell me, as the centuries and more and more centuries have gone by since me and many valuable earthly energies left your earthly world, what you have done for yourselves? Have you been able to develop? Have you been able to notice love, peace and harmony in yourselves? Have you been able to change your fate? We are very sad and I am filled with sadness to see that the answer to this question is ‘no’. I am sad to see that you have been unable to experience the happiness and love in you. I am sad to see that what I was unable to start in you has not changed ever since. A famous master teacher, or one or two famous heavenly teachers got born among you to try and help you and transfer the energies that you might need to have purification started in you, after which you will see the happiness and harmony in your lives that is now really invisible to you since you are surrounded with so many barriers and so many limits. These physical barriers are what limit your energies and why you are unable to see yourselves. You cannot make your way in your physical world. Your physical self is already a burden for you and you cannot fulfil yourselves in your physical existence. I then decided to leave the earthly world young and assume the many human sorrows and take away the pain with me so that it would be easier for you. I have decided to come back to you and I shall return since I am forced to get born to erase this immense lack of energy from the earthly world and create peace in your hearts so that in those who are able to change their own lives and face themselves, an immense purification process could be started by which the opportunity can be created for them to reach so high frequencies on the spiritual levels that they can be part of a new world. I am able to create the energies into which I am getting born, I am able to create the emotions in which I can conceive and I am able to create the earthly world I then was actually incapable of creating. At the moment of the first birth when the human being comes down here to the earthly world, a feeling gets conceived and created that he would redeem the world. An emotion is created that I am getting embodied and shall fulfil what I used to represent in the heavenly world. An emotion is created that makes you comprehend that I am bringing down here to the earthly world what I represented up there, and continue to represent it along with everything else. But this emotion gets dispersed in the earthly world when you cannot realise yourselves since you are surrounded by so much lack of energy and you are not able to experience your strength or utilise your love to be able to experience this energy. And then I say that I failed a little then … not even a little, Ildikó, I did fail then. But I am going to get born now and create the possibility in every person’s heart by which you can get even stronger. I will have to come down since you need me and I will have to come down since I need to support the heavenly world by doing so. I would not like to say more, Ildikó, just that I really loved to live as a human being; I really loved to live and see people happy. I would have liked to see that all the lives I have seen so far fulfilled by earthly people had been spent in such happiness and cheerfulness as my couple of childhood years. But as soon as the apathy got started in me or rather against me, and the lovelessness that you could not really experience in yourselves, my heart began to turn sad, my soul began to feel heavy, my spirit started to be sore and I felt I had no place here in the earthly world. I felt what I could do I would do for you and in the very last moments I was leaving your earthly world still begging for you. But now I feel even stronger and I shall be able to create again what I once could not. Jesus 

Web.

Lelki Tisztítás-Ildikó Ferenc (webnode.hu) 

 Facebook :

(1) HeavenlyWorld Ildikó Ferenc | Facebook

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Szellemünk útja